Hawkes Bay Cabins
Temporary accommodation solutions
Here are some things you can expect from Hawkes Bay Cabins excellence
- Warm in winter, cool in summer with full batts insulation to residential standards.
- Treated timber floor and sub-floor that can't rust and will not rot. (Ideal for coastal New Zealand).
- Shadow Clad exterior cladding - natural good looks that last.
- Curved, stylish, corrugated Zincalume roofing.
- Low Maintenance aluminium windows and door.
- Water connects to hose tap
- Chemical Toilet or Standard toilet (Norfolk cabins)
- Full size shower and sink (Norfolk cabins)
- Continuous gas heated hot water (Norfolk cabins)
- Smoke alarm for safety
- Carpet and/or vinyl flooring
- Deck with cover and entrance stairs
- All cabins wired to housing standard.
- Power connects to standard power point via 10 metre caravan lead
- Fuse board with safety fuses
- Inside and outside lighting Power outlets